It applies to all purchases:
- If the goods are unsuitable or do not conform to the Client’s expectations, he/she has the right to return the goods within 14 working days as of the receipt of the goods.
- You have to submit an application for the return of the product to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following info: returned product, order number and bank account where to return the money to. Information is needed to be sent during 14 days, after having received the goods.
- Returned items shall be undamaged, unused, with tags on and in the original packaging. There have to be all the items that originally belong to the set. The purchasing invoice has to be added with the returned items.
- For the returned product, the Client will receive the money back to his/her bank account during 14 days - after goods has arrived back to the Seller.
- Returning the item, the Client shall bear the costs of postage (except in the case of returning the item with a defect).
- Cost of delivery is not refundable.
For more information please contact customer service from the Tudukids webstore.